Website and web orders from consumers
Accuracy of content
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery times and guarantees. For these reasons, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT.
All weights and dimensions quoted are approximate only. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the content on this website. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained on this website. We cannot confirm the final price of goods until your order is accepted in accordance with our Contract.
We will take all reasonable care within our control to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if an unauthorised third party accesses any data you provide when ordering from our website.
It is your responsibility to protect your password and account details from misuse. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of your failure to protect your password or account details.
A contract is created between you and us when:
- You place the order for your goods on this website and complete the checkout process by entering your payment details.
- We will then email you an order acknowledgement detailing the products you have ordered.
- Before your goods are shipped we will contact you by email or a text to your mobile phone to confirm our target delivery date.
- The completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch of the goods ordered to you unless we have notified you that we are unable to accept your order, or you decide to cancel it by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning +44 (0)1633 504248 any time between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays. Please have your order number to hand.
The principal reasons that would lead to non-acceptance of an order will include:
- The goods you ordered are unavailable from stock.
- Authorisation for your payment was declined.
- A pricing or description error of the goods through our mistake.
In every case we will make attempts to contact you using the information you have provided to remedy the situation.
Contract cancellation and returns
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 law you have the legal right to cancel your order from the moment it is placed until 14 days from the day you received it.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this Contract after your order has already been dispatched please follow the procedure set out below:
- Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to provide a refund or exchange provided it is in fully resaleable condition, within 28 days of delivery.
- If we find that the product returned to us in damaged condition and unsuitable for resale, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or to deduct up to 50% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
- You can arrange for your returns to be collected by contacting us by email to email@example.com, giving the order number, item description, stating the reason for the return and whether you want a refund or a replacement.
- We will refund the price of the item to you or exchange the goods if they were delivered to you in error or in a damaged or faulty condition once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
Restrictions on returns
Your right to return goods exclude Special Order products which have been made to your specification unless found to be damaged or faulty on delivery to you. In these cases the goods will be replaced without charge.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on ‘place order’ on the final page of our ordering process.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available by email or telephone.
We would be happy to provide you with a quotation for manufacturing a standard design to your size specifications. These Special Order items are subject to extended delivery times and attract additional cost.
Special Orders cannot be processed on this website and enquiries should be directed to our Sales Team by calling +44 (0)1633 504248 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries & Charges
We aim to deliver your goods to you within 10 working days of accepting your order. Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the service you select and cannot be refunded unless the goods you ordered were delivered damaged or faulty.
How we deliver
We typically deliver goods using own fleet of vehicles ranging from 18 tonne rigid trucks to articulated trucks and trailers. Please note:
- If access to your delivery address is restricted, please let us know after ordering.
- Our drivers are instructed not to take their vehicles off a hard road surface.
- Our drivers will make every effort to deliver the goods as close as possible to the desired destination on your property. If that is not possible due to road surface or other conditions, our drivers are instructed to unload the goods beside, or close to, the vehicle on firm ground.
- If you are concerned this leaves your goods in an insecure location, please inform our head office transport team as soon as reasonably possible on 01633 504248 to discuss an alternative delivery time, when you can ensure you have arranged for someone to help move your goods to a secure location.
How long after you place an order can you expect delivery?
We aim to deliver your goods to you within 10 working days of accepting your order. Standard stocked items would normally be delivered the next time we are scheduled to deliver in your area. We will do our best to fit our delivery schedule around your requirements. If you have a specific deadline please call us on 01633 504248.
Do you have to be in when we deliver?
Not necessarily, if you are happy for us to leave the goods unattended, we will do so. However, once the goods have been delivered to your premises, ownership and liabilities arising from ownership transfers from us to you.
We will advise your approximate delivery date/time by SMS Text, Email or Telephone; this is usually on the afternoon prior to our vehicle setting-off on a 2 day delivery schedule. We aim to cover most areas of mainland UK most weeks, but do not have set days for any given area. If after a delivery notification you are unable to receive a delivery, please inform us as soon as reasonably possible on +44 (0)1633 504248 to discuss alternative arrangements. Please note that we cannot receive replies to notifications sent by SMS Text as this is an automated system, but we can receive replies to email. Please reply to the email or send to email@example.com
Delivery Charge per drop
We charge a fee of £1 per mile from NP11 5 for every 500kg.
We do not currently deliver to any areas other than England & Wales.
Our Installation Services
We require a 40% deposit to confirm your installation booking. This deposit is used to secure materials for your order and is non-refundable.
All materials will remain the property of NewFence until the total value of the installation has been received by NewFence.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained on this website including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, written text and other materials are the copyright, trademark or registered trademark of NewFence and shall remain vested in us at all times.
You are permitted to use this material only for your own purposes in evaluating the suitability of our goods for your purpose and may not be reproduced in full or part for any other purpose.
Any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited. Our goods and specifications are registered designs and may not be copied in any form.
We have provided additional information on some items as downloadable electronic documents and technical drawings, the copyright to this information in all forms remains vested in us at all times.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose other than that mentioned in this section.
Compliance with laws
The website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding this website and any transactions conducted on or through it.
Limitation of liability
We value your custom and take our obligation to you very seriously. If we should fail in meeting our obligation to you, we will do everything possible to put things right or to meet a valid and reasonable claim. However we cannot be held responsible or liable for failures arising from events beyond our control and as that you are reasonable in your demands and expectations of us. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your right to cancel your Contract.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We will not be liable, in any way for losses or damages arising from the use of this website or from the misuse of goods purchased from this website.
- If any part of these Terms & Conditions is deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision or part of a provision, as applicable, will be able to be removed from these Terms & Conditions without affecting the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
- No waiver by us of any term or provision should be considered as a waiver of any other term or provision within these Terms & Conditions.
For details on your rights as a consumer please contact the Consumer Direct service operated by the Office of Fair Trading on 08454 040506 or log on to www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
These Terms & Conditions set out our relationship with you. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time.
You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms & Conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those made in these Terms & Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any such representation.
Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability to you in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not these have become incorporated in these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales.